L G[_33_] L G[_33_] is offline

Default Obama tells us...

paul@byc wrote:
On 4/7/2011 2:21 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

To be patient on gas prices

Sorry, but as a bottome reader, I don't see many posts I start with
the latest posts in the newsgroup and read up a couple dozen, so...

....I just want to let you know I met the friend you sent to the BYC
to look me up. Well, met is probably not the right word. I saw him. He
was working on the docks, scraping off what looked like wads of
chewing gum. As I walked by him, I muttered "Ingersoll, Ingersoll,"
and he looked up and around. Must have been your buddy.

When was that, Harry?