Default What a weekend!

Beautiful day on the lake Saturday. We were out for almost 6 hours,
it reached the mid 80's. Put a new sound system on the boat, now has
two pairs of Infinity speakers, a 4 channel Clarion marine amp,
Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. With an iPod
interface and Sirius radio, we're never short on tunes!

You guys should try boating sometimes. See ya! :-
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 21, 7:28*am, "Jack." wrote:
Beautiful day on the lake Saturday. *We were out for almost 6 hours,
it reached the mid 80's. *Put a new sound system on the boat, now has
two pairs of Infinity speakers, a 4 channel Clarion marine amp,
Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. *With an iPod
interface and Sirius radio, we're never short on tunes!

You guys should try boating sometimes. *See ya! *:-

Glad you had a blast, Jack.
weather is starting to turn for hte better here.. finally.

I hope to be hitting the lake at least by may.

Jack. wrote:
Beautiful day on the lake Saturday. We were out for almost 6 hours,
it reached the mid 80's. Put a new sound system on the boat, now has
two pairs of Infinity speakers, a 4 channel Clarion marine amp,
Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. With an iPod
interface and Sirius radio, we're never short on tunes!

You guys should try boating sometimes. See ya! :-

You should try boating with the sound system turned off so you can hear
the wind rustling through the trees, the birds chirping, the waves
lapping on the side of your boat, et cetera.

On Mar 21, 8:38*am, Tim wrote:
On Mar 21, 7:28*am, "Jack." wrote:

Beautiful day on the lake Saturday. *We were out for almost 6 hours,
it reached the mid 80's. *Put a new sound system on the boat, now has
two pairs of Infinity speakers, a 4 channel Clarion marine amp,
Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. *With an iPod
interface and Sirius radio, we're never short on tunes!

You guys should try boating sometimes. *See ya! *:-

Glad you had a blast, Jack.
weather is starting to turn for hte better here.. finally.

I hope to be hitting the lake at least by may.

The water is too cold to swim, but the warm sun is nice. We shouldn't
see any more freezes at night. It's moving your way, just hang on!

stp stp is offline

On Mar 21, 8:28*am, "Jack." wrote:

Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. *

You guys should try boating sometimes. *See ya! *:-

I'm familiar with Groco, Raritan, Thetford, SaniPottie etc. but I've
never heard of the Kenwood. Does that Bazooka go before or after the Y-
valve?

:-)

Peggy? Peggy?

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 05:28:39 -0700 (PDT), "Jack." wrote:

Beautiful day on the lake Saturday. We were out for almost 6 hours,
it reached the mid 80's. Put a new sound system on the boat, now has
two pairs of Infinity speakers, a 4 channel Clarion marine amp,
Kenwood marine head unit and a Bazooka marine subwoofer. With an iPod
interface and Sirius radio, we're never short on tunes!

You guys should try boating sometimes. See ya! :-

What music do the fish like best?

I figure about mid-April will be the time the boat gets wet for the first time.
Temps in the 50's are a little cool.

Come on weekend! Tim General 7 February 10th 11 07:12 AM
Another weekend hk General 2 May 31st 10 04:39 AM
so how was your weekend? wf3h General 22 September 12th 09 03:44 AM
This weekend.... Bobsprit ASA 6 June 30th 04 02:13 AM
What a Weekend!!! Bobsprit ASA 8 September 8th 03 01:47 PM