Tim Tim is offline

Default 678 miles, 26.2 mpg, and $3.39 fuel cost average.

just got back from a weekend visiting my son and his family in
Tennessee. Took the wife's, 2009 Honda CRV and it did the job
flawlessly. I would have liked to taken the '95 town car because the
ride and comfort is unsurpassed compared to the Honda, though the
mileage would have been about 5 mpg less. But the main reason i
wanted to take the Lincoln was because of it's age, mileage means
nothing to it. But the wife wanted to take the Honda, so .... i just
hate to rack miles up on something that might make a difference on
trade in. BUT! We bought the car to drive and not to look at besides,
being a small SUV it sits higher and it's easier for her to get in and
out of, unlike a low slung car. Unless gas shoots up over $4.00 buck$
a gallon, next time the Lincoln will roll.

The Honda is nice, but the Lincoln rules. Man, I love that car!

On Mar 6, 10:33*pm, Tim wrote:
just got back from a weekend visiting my son and his family in
Tennessee. Took the wife's, 2009 Honda CRV and it did the job
flawlessly. I would have liked to taken the '95 town car because the
ride and comfort is unsurpassed compared to the Honda, though the
mileage *would have been about 5 mpg less. But the main reason i
wanted to take the Lincoln was because of it's age, mileage means
nothing to it. But the wife wanted to take the Honda, so .... i just
hate to rack miles up on something that might make a difference on
trade in. BUT! We bought the car to drive and not to look at besides,
being a small SUV it sits higher and it's easier for her to get in and
out of, unlike a low slung car. *Unless gas shoots up over $4.00 buck$
a gallon, next time the Lincoln will roll.

The Honda is nice, but the Lincoln rules. *Man, I love that car!

So, according to your buddies in here, you drive a " chic car ".

On Mar 7, 12:00*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:33*pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

Uh, maybe you and Donny missed something. He said it's his wife's car.
That would seem to indicate it belongs to a chick. Cute one, too!

On 3/7/2011 12:00 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:33 pm, wrote:
[...]

Try to read for content, pea brain. The "chic car" is his wife's daily
driver. Yes, he drove it on that occasion to keep peace in the family.
So, why are you picking on Tim, anyway?

On Mar 6, 10:33*pm, Tim wrote:
just got back from a weekend visiting my son and his family in
Tennessee. Took the wife's, 2009 Honda CRV and it did the job
flawlessly. I would have liked to taken the '95 town car because the
ride and comfort is unsurpassed compared to the Honda, though the
mileage *would have been about 5 mpg less. But the main reason i
wanted to take the Lincoln was because of it's age, mileage means
nothing to it. But the wife wanted to take the Honda, so .... i just
hate to rack miles up on something that might make a difference on
trade in. BUT! We bought the car to drive and not to look at besides,
being a small SUV it sits higher and it's easier for her to get in and
out of, unlike a low slung car. *Unless gas shoots up over $4.00 buck$
a gallon, next time the Lincoln will roll.

The Honda is nice, but the Lincoln rules. *Man, I love that car!

I tried to talk my wife into a CRV or a RAV4, but she wanted something
bigger. So she got the Highlander. I think either the CRV or RAV4
would be great cars for a wife.

On 3/7/2011 9:31 AM, John H wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:00 am, wrote:
On Mar 6, 10:33 pm, wrote:

[...]

I don't know where Donny ever got the notion that The Rav 4 is anything
but a chick car. The Rav 4 he claims as his is Donny's wife's car. He
really doesn't need a car since he lives in the big city and the senior
bus takes him anywhere he needs to go.

On Mar 7, 9:32*am, HenryK wrote:
On 3/7/2011 12:00 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Mar 6, 10:33 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Just using the other trolls own words. Is that a problem? Oh wait....
it's only a problem when someone ELSE uses the term. I see.

On Mar 7, 9:31*am, John H wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:00*am, "*e#c" wrote:

On Mar 6, 10:33*pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

I think you, and the other anonymous trolls missed something. He
drives a " chic car". Plain and simple. It doesn't matter if it's HIS
car, or his Wifes car. He still DRIVES it.

I'll repeat the sentence so your neanderthal brain can absorb it...

" So, according to your buddies on here, you drive a " chic car".

You ****ers are really dense, huh? You bunch are also really easy to
rile. Better take your meds, and have a nap.

16 MPG!!! Crash Test Dummy ASA 1 October 2nd 07 09:21 PM
How many MPG? TSC General 5 June 25th 06 02:04 AM
MPG Dene General 12 January 26th 06 06:32 AM
Simple economics and the cost to fuel a boat.... [email protected] General 33 August 25th 05 06:59 PM
Cost of fuel unlikely to drop soon......... Gould 0738 General 2 August 19th 04 06:05 PM