Tim Tim is offline

Default 678 miles, 26.2 mpg, and $3.39 fuel cost average.

I suppose the Honda CRV could be rather 'chic' if you want it to be.
And this is the first time I've really "driven" it for any distance
farther than the three block trip to the gas station to refuel it, and
that's because my wife loves to run the tank down to fumes. Otherwise
I've never piloted the car more than 3 blocks at a time. Any other
time Ive been in her Honda was while occupying the passenger side.

With the exception of this trip, If I'm going to "drive" any real
distance, further than the gas station, it's either in the Mercury
wagon or the Lincoln.

rarely do I accept any substitutes.

On Mar 7, 6:26*pm, Tim wrote:
I suppose the Honda CRV could be rather 'chic' if you want it to be.
And this is the first time I've really "driven" it for any distance
farther than the three block trip to the gas station to refuel it, and
that's because my wife loves to run the tank down to fumes. Otherwise
I've never piloted the car more than 3 blocks at a time. Any other
time Ive been in her Honda was while occupying the passenger side.

With the exception of this trip, If I'm going to "drive" any real
distance, further than the gas station, it's either in the Mercury
wagon or the Lincoln.

rarely do I accept any substitutes.

Well, you see how Herring, and the other anonymous trolls react when
their own words are slung back at them, huh?

Herring is like one of those dogs you meet while out walking. No
matter how many times you smack it in the head with a stick, it still
comes back, stupidly wagging its tail.
I think he learned that in Namm. But it could be his contamination
from Agent Orange. It's a good thing he's been shelved by the
Army....they wouldn't put up with his racism, and chauvinistic views.
I'll bet he was on Latrine Duty exclusively in Namm.

Maybe one of these weeks, Herring will actually make a " boating-
related" post, instead of his usual puke.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:52:59 -0500, "paul@byc"
wrote:

How's that high mileage Jeep vehicle you and your moron alter ego Loogy
share, Loogy? Do you share wives and children, too?

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

wrote:

How's that high mileage Jeep vehicle you and your moron alter ego Loogy
share, Loogy? Do you share wives and children, too?

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:39:32 -0500, "paul@byc"
wrote:

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

A *real* creative writer would be careful not to copy the phrasing and
style of the *real* author. Who do you think you are fooling Harold?
Have the people at eternal-september.org been informed that you are
violating their terms of service?

wrote:

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

A *real* creative writer would be careful not to copy the phrasing and
style of the *real* author. Who do you think you are fooling Harold?
Have the people at eternal-september.org been informed that you are
violating their terms of service?

Sorry, W'hine. I'm not Paul and I'm not Harold. Are you Loogy or Scotty?
You should be more careful and not copy their "phrasing and style." Or,
should I say, lack of style.

Default Hey, Paul...

W'hine, the great corporate apologist, thinks you are me or I am you.
I'm not sure which. You need to spend either more or less time here to
develop a more distinctive style. Personally, I think it would be more
fun to write as badly as loogy, snotty, bertie, canuck, et cetera.

wrote:

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

A *real* creative writer would be careful not to copy the phrasing and
style of the *real* author. Who do you think you are fooling Harold?
Have the people at eternal-september.org been informed that you are
violating their terms of service?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

A *real* creative writer would be careful not to copy the phrasing and
style of the *real* author. Who do you think you are fooling Harold?
Have the people at eternal-september.org been informed that you are
violating their terms of service?

Sorry, W'hine. I'm not Paul and I'm not Harold. Are you Loogy or Scotty?
You should be more careful and not copy their "phrasing and style." Or,
should I say, lack of style.

I thought I was loogy?

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:54:31 -0500, HarryisPaul wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

wrote:

"Professor Paul", please give Harry a passing grade in his creative
writing course so he can drop the sock puppet nonsense and get back to
his "normal" self.

Just because I didn't see any need to "meet" you on your trip up here
this summer is no reason for you to behave like an ass, Wayne. Your
snarky behavior here is all the disincentive for a meeting that is needed.

A *real* creative writer would be careful not to copy the phrasing and
style of the *real* author. Who do you think you are fooling Harold?
Have the people at eternal-september.org been informed that you are
violating their terms of service?

Sorry, W'hine. I'm not Paul and I'm not Harold. Are you Loogy or Scotty?
You should be more careful and not copy their "phrasing and style." Or,
should I say, lack of style.

I thought I was loogy?

I thought I was Harry?

16 MPG!!! Crash Test Dummy ASA 1 October 2nd 07 09:21 PM
How many MPG? TSC General 5 June 25th 06 02:04 AM
MPG Dene General 12 January 26th 06 06:32 AM
Simple economics and the cost to fuel a boat.... [email protected] General 33 August 25th 05 06:59 PM
Cost of fuel unlikely to drop soon......... Gould 0738 General 2 August 19th 04 06:05 PM