Default Dear Tim...

Told ya...I sent your info off to Nigeria and...

You're a winner:

NTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom.
Reference Number: BMW/2551256008/07

DEAR TIM:

You have therefore been approved of £500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred
Thousand Great British pounds) and NEW BMW 7 SERIES 2010 MODERN CAR. The
car comes with a special BMW Insurance Cover for one whole year, that
is, till the next promotion in 2015. It also comes with a one year
warranty and FREE repairs at any BMW AUTOMOBILE depot or service station
worldwide.

DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE VEHICLE. YEAR: 2010, MODEL: 550i M Sport Saloon

Be informed that because of your location, we will not be able to make
shipment of the car because of Custom duty charges which you might not
be able to pay therefore we have converted the 7 series BMW customized
Saloon car to cash worth £75,000 GBP (seventy five thousand pounds)
making the sum total of cash that will be delivered to you worth
£575,000.00GBP (Five Hundred And Seventy Five Thousand Pounds).

Now, how the guys in the UK got your info...I just don't know. :)

Don't forget my cut of the winnings.

On 1/3/2011 8:17 AM, Harryk wrote:
Told ya...I sent your info off to Nigeria and...

You're a winner:

Isn't this nonsense OT?
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 3, 7:17*am, Harryk wrote:
[...]

omigosh! And I thougt those were fake!

On 1/3/11 8:27 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:17 am, wrote:
[...]

You were wrong, grasshopper.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 3, 7:29*am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/3/11 8:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:17 am, *wrote:
[...]

omigosh! And I thought those were fake!

You were wrong, grasshopper.

Oh man, THANKS! I have a plan now. Once I get my cut, I can surely
find somebody that has a load of Enron stock left.

WOW! I'll be in taller than tall cotton!

In article c6de8152-071b-483b-8be3-7e26e44a94e6@
30g2000yql.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 3, 7:17*am, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Would I lie? What, don't answer that.....

On 1/3/11 8:33 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:29 am, wrote:
On 1/3/11 8:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:17 am, wrote:
[...]

Not to worry...I called your broker and told him to diversify your
portfolio into Enron, Montgomery Ward, and housing mortgage warrants.
You're on easy street now.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 3, 9:04*am, Harryk wrote:
On 1/3/11 8:33 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:29 am, *wrote:
On 1/3/11 8:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jan 3, 7:17 am, * *wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I'm glad to see someone is watching out for me!!!

den den is offline

What was that flushing sound?

We're getting our own Dear Leader... Wizard of Woodstock General 14 August 9th 09 03:34 AM
Near and dear to HK's heart... JohnH[_3_] General 1 November 14th 08 12:36 AM
Oh, dear! hk General 0 August 5th 08 11:23 PM
Dear Mr. Gates................. JimH General 40 March 9th 07 12:59 PM
Oh, my dear Donal! Bobsprit ASA 1 October 29th 03 01:24 PM