Default Near and dear to HK's heart...

....making the killing of babies legal in every state.

http://www.fightfoca.com/
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

"JohnH" wrote in message
news
...making the killing of babies legal in every state.

http://www.fightfoca.com/
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

There is a difference between Partial Birth Abortion and first Trimester
abortion. Every abortion is an admission of failure. There are enough baby
preventers available that there should be no or at least very few unwanted
pregnancies. The people are going to get abortions. Might as well make
them safe. I remember in my younger days of the reports in the newspapers
of people dieing from back alley abortions. Make RU486 available over the
counter, let the people know that a large dose of birth control pills will
do the same thing. Make these Hollywood "stars" be a little more discrete
in their actions. Years ago, was not good to get knocked up out of wedlock.
Now seems to be the norm in Hollywood. Get the prime time soaps to not jump
from one bed to the next. Lots of young, impressionable people. As Jerry
Spring stated to Charley Rose a few years ago. My show is not that bad, no
one sees a transvestite on my show and says, dang, I want to be a
transvestite. But Friends made jumping from one bed to the next OK. Lets
call for a lot more responsibility from our people. Applies to schooling,
etc. In Costa Rica, school in mandatory until 16 (18?). Cops see a kid on
the street that should be in school, they pick them up. Certain schools in
Oakland, Ca have a 20-40% truancy rate. Make abortions legal in the first 3
months, go to jail for 99.9999% of partial birth abortions.

Oh, dear! hk General 0 August 5th 08 11:23 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
Dear God JimH General 4 October 1st 06 02:57 PM
Dear Santa...... [email protected] General 0 November 18th 05 10:01 PM
Dear LT. Dan..................... Boatracer11f Power Boat Racing 0 April 6th 04 04:40 PM