Boatracer11f

Default Dear LT. Dan.....................

Dan,

I am so sorry to upset you yet again. I can't help picking on Edward,
it wasn't a blow directed towards your website or you. I didn't mean
to offend you. OK, alright bye. See you in Jessup, lets drink some
beer together!!!!

Your favorite Internet User And Abuser,
Michael Barrett

A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Once more into the breach dear friends! Rivers Dart and Torridge LAO UK Paddle 0 September 11th 03 09:55 PM
Dear Eddy John Doe Power Boat Racing 0 July 24th 03 03:29 AM
Dear cronies and crony wannabe's Inigo Montoya Power Boat Racing 3 July 23rd 03 01:52 PM