Default We're getting our own Dear Leader...

Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

What's the GOP symbol for health care reform? A skull over a couple of
bolts of lightning pointing the way to a crematorium?

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

Sorry I could not look at the site my computer threw up

On 8/5/2009 5:54 PM, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

It's OK, it's OK. There's a bunch of union folks standing on top of the
map.

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:54:37 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

I gotta admit, I signed the petition: First Name: Stupid
Last Name: Idea

Then I got asked to make a contribution. The note said they 'can't do
it without my support'. So, I guess it won't be done.

Easy.
--

John H

wrote:

[...]

Why should you give anything...you're riding Uncle Sams back with your
pension *and* medical coverage.
Let those 'common folk' freeze in the dark...........

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:38:31 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Get back on the tit, Donnie.

People are going to start thinking you're really stupid rather than
just pretending.

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Naw...I'm safe.
After all, your kind of people only think about themselves.......isn't that
right Johnny?

H the K wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

What's the GOP symbol for health care reform? A skull over a couple of
bolts of lightning pointing the way to a crematorium?

It's a shark with a human arm with a hand holding onto a briefcase.

wrote:

[...]

It's not nice of you to point out herring's hypocrisy...

Party Leader jps General 0 June 11th 09 04:01 PM
Is this our leader? Gordon Cruising 1 February 26th 09 06:51 AM
BHO as leader A Real Boaterer General 0 September 30th 08 11:58 AM
Bush "I are uh leader." Don White General 47 May 12th 04 01:16 AM
Leader of the Pack Bobsprit ASA 9 November 7th 03 01:57 AM