Little John[_3_] Little John[_3_] is offline

Default We're getting our own Dear Leader...

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:38:31 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Little John" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:54:37 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

I gotta admit, I signed the petition: First Name: Stupid
Last Name: Idea

Then I got asked to make a contribution. The note said they 'can't do
it without my support'. So, I guess it won't be done.

Easy.
--

John H

Why should you give anything...you're riding Uncle Sams back with your
pension *and* medical coverage.
Let those 'common folk' freeze in the dark...........

Get back on the tit, Donnie.

People are going to start thinking you're really stupid rather than
just pretending.
--

John H