D.Duck[_4_] D.Duck[_4_] is offline

Default We're getting our own Dear Leader...

On 8/5/2009 5:54 PM, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Look, I know that most of us love to use rhetorical bludgeons on each
other on a daily basis just because most of us are grumpy old men who
are bored out of their skulls and occasionally have nothing to do
other than - well, complain.

However, left, middle or right, you have to agree that this is a
little creepy - if not down right Dear Leader in concept.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/conte...forhealthcare2

Obama's official campaign logo affixed prominently in the middle, on
top of a map of the country topped by a medical caduceus.

WTH? Come on - that ain't American.

It's OK, it's OK. There's a bunch of union folks standing on top of the
map.