Default Youse guys must be rich

I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

On Oct 25, 12:13*pm, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Tosk is unemployed.He has not had any employment, from what I've seen
here...years. He lives off of his Wifes back. He does NOT have a job
(at home or anywhere else).

He supposedly is an " Advisor " for his Wifes Internet Company. He
does not have the brain power to advise, or operate anything.

They also openly lie on, and about the contents of their " Web Site ".

Tosk also likes camping in Tents with under aged girls.

Tosk tries to make small boats, but likes to paint them with poor
quality paint.

Tosk withheld medication from his Daddy, until the old man...died,
allowing Tosk to scoop all his belongings and his house.

Tosk is not a nice , or trustworthy person...period.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 26, 7:07*am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

LOL!.. actually, lightning took out the modem John. So I gotta get
another hand crank for it....

On 10/26/10 8:10 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 7:07 am, John wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 25, 11:13 am, wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

LOL!.. actually, lightning took out the modem John. So I gotta get
another hand crank for it....

Modem?

Modem?

You're on dial up?

You know, I might still have a modem in my box'o'computer junk from the
days when I used Windows-based PCs...if only I knew where that box was
on the space-time continuum in our storage room.

On Oct 25, 11:13 am, wrote:
[...]

He doesn't necessarily have to be on dial up to require a modem.

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:

Not me.

Me either.

See youse guys... Don White General 0 April 22nd 06 02:41 PM
See youse guys... K. Smith General 0 April 22nd 06 08:27 AM
See youse guys... JohnH General 0 April 22nd 06 02:46 AM
See youse guys... JimH General 0 April 22nd 06 01:53 AM
See youse guys... RCE General 0 April 22nd 06 01:49 AM