BoatBanter.com

-   -   Youse guys must be rich (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/119234-youse-guys-must-rich.html)

Paul@BYC October 25th 10 05:13 PM

Youse guys must be rich

I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

*e#c October 25th 10 11:42 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Oct 25, 12:13*pm, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Tosk is unemployed.He has not had any employment, from what I've seen
here...years. He lives off of his Wifes back. He does NOT have a job
(at home or anywhere else).

He supposedly is an " Advisor " for his Wifes Internet Company. He
does not have the brain power to advise, or operate anything.

They also openly lie on, and about the contents of their " Web Site ".

Tosk also likes camping in Tents with under aged girls.

Tosk tries to make small boats, but likes to paint them with poor
quality paint.

Tosk withheld medication from his Daddy, until the old man...died,
allowing Tosk to scoop all his belongings and his house.

Tosk is not a nice , or trustworthy person...period.

Tim October 25th 10 11:51 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

Paul@BYC October 26th 10 12:00 AM

Youse guys must be rich

On 10/25/2010 12:28 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

I work from home, my wife is my boss, and after 20 years, we still get
along, couldn't be better. Admittedly much of our business is now
automated, but we spent many a year and hour getting here;)

I teach at a university in the middle of the state.

Califbill October 26th 10 05:26 AM

Youse guys must be rich

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:13:15 -0400, "Paul@BYC"
wrote:

I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Retired

Me also.

John H[_2_] October 26th 10 01:07 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

Tim October 26th 10 01:10 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Oct 26, 7:07*am, John H wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 11:13*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

LOL!.. actually, lightning took out the modem John. So I gotta get
another hand crank for it....

Secular Humouresque October 26th 10 01:13 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On 10/26/10 8:10 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 26, 7:07 am, John wrote:
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:51:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 25, 11:13 am, wrote:
I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Me either. My computer blew up at work so I don't have the luxury (or
misfortune) of tuning in here through a normal work day.

Probably for the better.

?;^ )

You probably haven't lubed the hard drive or the cooling fan in the past twelve
years. Why do you think those grease zerk fittings are everywhere?
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John H

LOL!.. actually, lightning took out the modem John. So I gotta get
another hand crank for it....

Modem?

Modem?

You're on dial up?

You know, I might still have a modem in my box'o'computer junk from the
days when I used Windows-based PCs...if only I knew where that box was
on the space-time continuum in our storage room.

Harry® October 26th 10 02:40 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Oct 25, 11:13 am, wrote:
[...]

He doesn't necessarily have to be on dial up to require a modem.

John H[_2_] October 26th 10 02:57 PM

Youse guys must be rich

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:21:49 -0400, "Paul@BYC" wrote:

wrote:

I get a lunch break, but you guys get to post here all day.
Rich? Retired? Not me.

Retired

Me also.

Must be nice!

'Tis. That's why we worked so hard for all those years.