Default Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"L G" wrote in message
Harry® wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:46:45 -0400,
wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something else to
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.

We get it...it's Halloween and your time to raise hell, Freddy.
Most of us are trying to calm things down in this newsgroup... so
please
find another place to haunt.

You don't seem to have much of a calming effect.

Please, it's obvious Donnie won't stop the name calling. Why do you need
to quote him here?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

Actually Donnie's comment was what I responded to so it should have been
included. What I neglected to trim was comments by Wayne, LG, and Harry®.
I will try to be more attentive in the future.

What's your excuse?

L G L G is offline

Tim wrote:
On Oct 23, 10:22 am, wrote:

"Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!"

I'm sure these guys would agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBaq...eature=related

How about the guy filming that? I wonder how big his boat is!
L G L G is offline

Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/30/10 10:37 PM, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:03:45 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

I would be real interested in that process. Has your trainer done any
specific "drills" with the dog, or changed your behavior or way of
communication/what message you send the dog?

Tomorrow is our first appointment. Mr Ed has some history tho. He was
surrendered twice at the pound before I got him and he seems to know
about shock collars, choke collars, knows how to open a slider and a
regular chain link gate (with the U shaped latch) but he can jump over
a 36" fence. He also knows how to open an in swing, lever handle door.
I can see why they use labs for service dogs and I am wondering if
that is where his lineage is.

You hear stories all the time about troublesome 'rescue dogs'.
We weren't prepared to deal with that so we went out of our way
researching breeders.... dropped down for a visit at the 2 or 3 week
stage etc.
Seems to have worked out so far... except my Springer freaks out at
night when I walk him on a leash. Barks at everything.
During the day at our off-leash park... nothing seems to bother him.

Your master Harry demanded that off-topic posts be marked OT. You have
not complied. I was out of town for the past 10 days and I read this
group by subject, not date, but I know his mandate preceded your post.

Maybe you should have stayed out of town, LG, er, Larry, er, Bob, er,
DK, er, Dan Krueger. Most of here have moved on from your style of
posting.

Really? I haven't seen much evidence of that.

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"L G" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

The use of the name "Freddy" is a troll directed toward a member of the
group.. The context was derogatory in it's intent. So Donnie doesn't
want to join in, what's it to you...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

You don't see the irony?

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"L G" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

What, in me talking about Don? We all got clean slates, I chose my path,
he chose his. I know I was a problem, but like I said, we all got a
clean slate, what you gonna' do with yours?
--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

I think you had better buy a big re-useable eraser for your alleged "clean
slate".
It seems to soil up at least a half dozen times a day.

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

"L G" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Donny. Are you still trying to get the opposition all worked up?

L G L G is offline

YukonBound wrote:

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

[...]