L G L G is offline

Default Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!

Harry® wrote:
wrote in message ...

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:46:45 -0400,
wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something else to
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.
L G L G is offline

Paul@BYC wrote:
On 10/24/2010 11:53 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:07:48 -0400,
wrote:

That's an issue only because some of his fan base insists on quoting
him in their replies. The solution is to put the compulsive
repliers in the kill file also. Harold hates to be ignored of course,
so he changes his ID from time to time just to see if he can provoke
someone. My advice: let it all go.

I'd be happy to participate in a group effort to torment him in any
manner that can be agreed upon.

My advice: let it all go.

That's good advice. Some posters apparently do not want a reasonable
newsgroup that is mostly on topic and would rather have it remain
dysfunctional. Sad.

Harry, Don, JPS, Hertvick, and Slammer? You are correct - it's very sad.
L G L G is offline

Paul@BYC wrote:
wrote:

That's an issue only because some of his fan base insists on quoting
him in their replies. The solution is to put the compulsive
repliers in the kill file also. Harold hates to be ignored of
course,
so he changes his ID from time to time just to see if he can provoke
someone. My advice: let it all go.

I'd be happy to participate in a group effort to torment him in any
manner that can be agreed upon.

My advice: let it all go.

He appears to be on a path to righteousness and I'm prepared to
encourage and support that so long as he doesn't backslide.

While you continue to use his first name as your posting id?

I've had to change from Larry to LG. There are other Larrys out there.
I'm sure there are more, and better, Harrys, too.
L G L G is offline

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:03:45 -0700 (PDT), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

I would be real interested in that process. Has your trainer done any
specific "drills" with the dog, or changed your behavior or way of
communication/what message you send the dog?

Tomorrow is our first appointment. Mr Ed has some history tho. He was
surrendered twice at the pound before I got him and he seems to know
about shock collars, choke collars, knows how to open a slider and a
regular chain link gate (with the U shaped latch) but he can jump over
a 36" fence. He also knows how to open an in swing, lever handle door.
I can see why they use labs for service dogs and I am wondering if
that is where his lineage is.

You hear stories all the time about troublesome 'rescue dogs'.
We weren't prepared to deal with that so we went out of our way
researching breeders.... dropped down for a visit at the 2 or 3 week
stage etc.
Seems to have worked out so far... except my Springer freaks out at
night when I walk him on a leash. Barks at everything.
During the day at our off-leash park... nothing seems to bother him.

Your master Harry demanded that off-topic posts be marked OT. You have
not complied. I was out of town for the past 10 days and I read this
group by subject, not date, but I know his mandate preceded your post.
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 23, 10:22*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:

"Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!"

I'm sure these guys would agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBaq...eature=related

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:31:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Oct 23, 10:22*am, "Paul@BYC" wrote:

"Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!"

I'm sure these guys would agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBaq...eature=related

Good video.

I like this one also because it's a size I can relate to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIzp3WLpQE&NR=1

On 10/31/10 1:31 AM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 23, 10:22 am, wrote:

"Brrrrrrrrrr....cold weather boating sucks!"

I'm sure these guys would agree!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPBaq...eature=related

That certainly qualifies as a sudden-onset tostito!

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you should have stayed out of town, LG, er, Larry, er, Bob, er,
DK, er, Dan Krueger. Most of here have moved on from your style of posting.

"L G" wrote in message

wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something else to
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.

We get it...it's Halloween and your time to raise hell, Freddy.
Most of us are trying to calm things down in this newsgroup... so please
find another place to haunt.

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"L G" wrote in message

wrote:

78 crisp and sunny in the peach tree state.

Surely with nice weather like that you could find something else to
do?

This spoofing nonsense has gotten really old.

Right. Krause isn't worthy of all the attention we are paying him.

He isn't worthy of any attention.

We get it...it's Halloween and your time to raise hell, Freddy.
Most of us are trying to calm things down in this newsgroup... so please
find another place to haunt.

You don't seem to have much of a calming effect.