Default Delivery!

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

On 10/21/10 8:20 AM, Secular Humouresque wrote:

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

Yawn.

--
Dr. Karen Grear
Harry's Landlord

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message m...

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

Congratulations. I hope thats the last we hear about your boat. You promised, remember?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message
m...

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's not
bad either.

--

The dopers, spoofers & low lives that disrupt this group have no interest in
a boat of any kind.

On Oct 21, 10:50*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

m...

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's not
bad either.

--

The dopers, spoofers & low lives that disrupt this group have no interest in
a boat of any kind.
If you had found a new recipe, a boring video of kiddies riding around a
track at 20 mph or a course on growing better 'special crops', they'd be all
ears.

How about the 50-100 unanswered troll posts a day directed at several
posters here who could care less? You can't forget those Harry
Krause.. Remember the day you posted over 100 trolls in a 24 hour
period? Yeah, I didn't think so.. So go ahead, mention my name in 50
more useless posts, and slammer can do another 50, bonnie can chew the
dingle balls off the two of you in the meantime... Yeah, that helps
loads... snerk

On Oct 21, 9:53*am, Secular Humoresque
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 10/21/10 8:20 AM, Secular Humouresque wrote:

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

Yawn.

It's okay, no one here except Don believes the spoofers bull****. If he
really has something, he takes a picture of it to prove it, like his
lawnmower, his LT Parker, etc. If he is lying (as usual) you'll never
see a picture of it, like his lobsta' boat, Maryland red barn that
doesn't even show up on google earth, etc.

Oh, I believe him, unlike the other spoofing idiots who either don't
have a boat, or are too ashamed to post a picture of it. The only ones
I've seen post a picture are Herring, Harry, and myself.

So, spoofer, post a picture of your boat....IF you even have
one.Remember, YOU must be in the picture.

It's too bad your jealous of Harrys new boat. I'm a little jealous,
but I like the Boat I have.

On 10/21/10 11:28 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 21, 10:50 am, wrote:
"Secular wrote in message

m...

[...]

Just what drugs are you on, little Scotty Ingerfool?

And with that, I'm outa here for a while...boat delivery time is 2 pm,
and I've got pick up my buddy who is driving my car back from the
dealership and buy him a cheap lunch!

(cheap lunch...his choice...he likes cracker barrel and...so do I)

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

On Oct 21, 11:28*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Oct 21, 10:50*am, "YukonBound" wrote:

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message

om...

[...]

**** you, panty goddess. YOU started the ****. YOU alone are to blame.
So why dont YOU go get some psychiatric counseling, and shut the ****
up, coward.

Quit whining, bitch....back under your desk where you belong.

Delivery trip Roger Long Cruising 21 October 21st 08 03:08 PM
FREE DELIVERY El Molino Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain. ASA 0 October 6th 03 09:03 AM
delivery anyone? Capt'n Reverand Mike ASA 1 October 2nd 03 08:24 PM
Delivery Report SkitchNYC ASA 2 August 21st 03 02:15 PM
Free delivery El Molino Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain. ASA 16 August 20th 03 12:44 AM