Harry® Harry® is offline

Default Delivery!

"Secular Humouresque" wrote in message m...

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

--
Guns Don't Kill People -- Fundamentalist Religion Kills People!

Congratulations. I hope thats the last we hear about your boat. You promised, remember?

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry