El Molino Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.

Default Free delivery

We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
2004. Please contact us by email for more info
Capt. Mooron

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on? Drugs are legal in
Holland.

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.
| --
| PJR :-)
| mhm34x8

Peter J Ross

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:04 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on?

Yes, please do!

Drugs are legal in Holland.

Is Holland in the Caribbean or the USA?

Does it have a coastline, like Switzerland?

Do its towns and cities move around a lot or stay in the same place,
as they do in Germany?

These are questions only the intellectuals of ASA can answer.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on? Drugs are legal in
Holland.

whoosh!

Bertei

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.
| --
| PJR :-)
| mhm34x8

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:04 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
. ..
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on?

Yes, please do!

Drugs are legal in Holland.

Is Holland in the Caribbean or the USA?

Does it have a coastline, like Switzerland?

Do its towns and cities move around a lot or stay in the same place,
as they do in Germany?

These are questions only the intellectuals of ASA can answer.

Keyboard!

bertie
Capt. Mooron

Good one Bertie.... I haven't seen that one in a while. You must have oiled
the bearings on your reply wheel.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

| Keyboard!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Good one Bertie.... I haven't seen that one in a while. You must have
oiled the bearings on your reply wheel.

You betcha!

Bertie

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
message

| Keyboard!

Peter J Ross

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since 14 Aug 2003 15:25:59
GMT, when Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:04 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on?

Yes, please do!

Drugs are legal in Holland.

Is Holland in the Caribbean or the USA?

Does it have a coastline, like Switzerland?

Do its towns and cities move around a lot or stay in the same place,
as they do in Germany?

These are questions only the intellectuals of ASA can answer.

Keyboard!

Mouse!!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
15:24:45 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on? Drugs are legal in
Holland.

whoosh!

Maybe I ought to dumb it down a little.

Or perhaps a *lot*.