Bertie the Bunyip

Default Free delivery

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:27:04 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
. ..
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:56 GMT, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from El Molino
| Santisteban, Andalucia, Spain.:
|
| We are an very experience sailing couple (Dutch) and we are looking
| for an FREE delivery between Europe and the Caribean or from the
| Caribean to USA or any other sunny area between dec 2003 /jan/feb
| 2004. Please contact us by email for more info
|
| I didn't realise this was a drug-smuggling newsgroup.

Your lack of geography is showing again... not to mention your lack of
humour, intelligence, wit, rhetoric... need I go on?

Yes, please do!

Drugs are legal in Holland.

Is Holland in the Caribbean or the USA?

Does it have a coastline, like Switzerland?

Do its towns and cities move around a lot or stay in the same place,
as they do in Germany?

These are questions only the intellectuals of ASA can answer.

Keyboard!

bertie