*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Delivery!

On Oct 21, 9:53*am, Secular Humoresque
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 10/21/10 8:20 AM, Secular Humouresque wrote:

Surveyor signed off on minor fixes factory and dealer performed, so,
later today, "official" delivery of the brand-new new boat. Weather's
not bad either.

Yawn.

It's okay, no one here except Don believes the spoofers bull****. If he
really has something, he takes a picture of it to prove it, like his
lawnmower, his LT Parker, etc. If he is lying (as usual) you'll never
see a picture of it, like his lobsta' boat, Maryland red barn that
doesn't even show up on google earth, etc.

Oh, I believe him, unlike the other spoofing idiots who either don't
have a boat, or are too ashamed to post a picture of it. The only ones
I've seen post a picture are Herring, Harry, and myself.

So, spoofer, post a picture of your boat....IF you even have
one.Remember, YOU must be in the picture.

It's too bad your jealous of Harrys new boat. I'm a little jealous,
but I like the Boat I have.