Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default An Oldie but Goldie

Are You Obsessed with Harry?

This is a serious question.

Do you any of these symptoms, or, worse, several of them?

* You feel compelled to try to insult Harry.
* You believe your attempted insults will have an impact on Harry
* You think you're being clever with your remarks because other posters
just as dumb as you are "high-five" you.
* You can't spell or punctuate any better than a low IQ third-grader.
* You post your attempts at insults with a made-up handle through an
"anonymous" posting service.
* You use a handle that Harry uses, or you pretend to be his wife, son,
daughter, cat.
* You get really, truly mad when the object of your obsession tosses off
your attempts as nothing more than evidence of your arrested development.
* You actually think Harry gives a tinker's dam about you, your life,
your job, your boat or the women who have left you for a sexual
relationship with a cucumber.

If you have one or more of these symptoms, you are OBSESSED with HARRY!
We can help.

We have formed an OBSESSED WITH HARRY 12-Step Program to help you deal
with your obsession. This is not a therapy group in the traditional
sense, but a group help program where you can meet with others who share
your obsession, talk about your inadequacies and help each other find
ways to achieve happiness in life.

The first step, of course, is to admit your problem. You have to have
the courage to get up in front of a group of your peers and state, in
clear, understandable English, "My name is (your name goes here). I'm
obsessed with Harry."

After a few sessions, you might be able to say:
"My name is (your name goes here). I'm obsessed with Harry. It's been 24
hours since I attempted to insult him."

Think how much better you'll feel. Your life will improve. You'll catch
fish. You might get laid.

There's no cost for this self-help group. But there is an enrollment
fee. It is $49.99. We take MC, VISA and AMEX.

Obsessed with Harry Foundation
wrecked.boats
Box of Worms, Maryland
1-800-555-1212

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

An oldie... HK General 5 July 9th 09 06:49 PM
Deck Re-coring on an Oldie ashore Boat Building 4 May 3rd 07 12:49 PM
Deck Re-coring on an Oldie ashore General 4 May 3rd 07 02:42 AM