Default battery charger out

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:02:33 -0400, LG wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 21:09:19 -0400, wrote:

you're so full of **** you qualify for a farm subsidy for fertilizer

I "made" $11K today thanks to "Wall Street". IF you lost 30%, how did
you fare today? Did you move it all to cash?

i work for a living. i dont have time to diddle my bank acct all day
like you do

You screwed up when you chose the wrong funds in your 401K.

me and the entire middle class. you keep blaming the middle class for
doing what the rich gave us. typical right wing bull****

No, Bob, my retirement portfolio was up $11K today.

so was mine. but it was down 75K last year. me and the whole middle
class.

I made no changes
or trades.

Your "middle class" diatribes boor me.

yeah i know. nothing bores you like the truth

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:47:59 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

I am tired of your **** you asshole. I spelled it out as you are too
ignorant to fill in the blanks. You are the family with a drunken son,
and
you seem to like the sauce also. Bob, claims he lost all his money when
the
401k's tanked. He saved nothing. 401k is not saving, it is funding a
retirement plan.

i lost 30%. and i saved diligently, like i was supposed to...all my
life for 30 years. and wall street, courtesy of the rich and the right
wing...destroyed my savings.

He claims to be a high paid engineer, not as high paid as
others as he has not had a raise in 10 years.

gee. all i did was present the FACTS...remember those? if you'd like,
i can post the chart AGAIN. you seem to forget ihave the EVIDENCE
whereas all you have is toilet paper coating

Is wife is an attorney for
the county. They most likely have a combined income greater than
$200,000.

WRONG

He wants the rich taxed. And with his family income he is in the rich
category

WRONG

you're so full of **** you qualify for a farm subsidy for fertilizer

She as bad of an attorney as you are an engineer and not getting paid as
much as others?

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 20:49:19 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:47:59 -0700, "Califbill"

Is wife is an attorney for
the county. They most likely have a combined income greater than
$200,000.

WRONG

He wants the rich taxed. And with his family income he is in the rich
category

WRONG

you're so full of **** you qualify for a farm subsidy for fertilizer

She as bad of an attorney as you are an engineer and not getting paid as
much as others?

gee. all i have is evidence showing that the middle class hasnt had a
raise in 37 years.. guess i can't compete with your hysteria

Why would anyone give a **** about what "boors" Larry Krueger?

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

Battery charger help. kirwoodd Electronics 4 December 22nd 06 10:05 PM
Battery charger Jim and Becky Cruising 7 July 21st 06 04:46 PM
Vector Battery Charger Wayne.B General 0 June 17th 06 02:57 PM
Vector Battery Charger Bryan General 0 June 17th 06 02:53 PM
battery charger OWEN FUNSCH Electronics 4 June 3rd 05 01:50 PM