LG[_6_] LG[_6_] is offline

Default battery charger out

Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/9/10 10:28 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleUZadnS2Zjs2nUDLRnZ2dnUVZ_jKdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...
me and the entire middle class. you keep blaming the middle class for
doing what the rich gave us. typical right wing bull****

No, Bob, my retirement portfolio was up $11K today. I made no changes
or trades.

Your "middle class" diatribes boor me.

I just checked and October has been very good to me. I've made 5% in one
week. Just proves that you can't time the market, you have to be in the
market when it moves. And, all of that buying in March of 2008 is
starting to pay off.

Are you planning to buy a boat with some of the funds in your
portfolio? If not, what relevance does a post about it have for
rec.boats?

Are you kidding, WAFA? You post nothing but political bull**** and
attacks. Nice try, but no one will buy it expect Don.