Default Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest

And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

On 01/08/2010 2:30 PM, Harry  wrote:
And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

Right wingers? You mean plain stupid people. Creationism is a farce to
keep small minds occupied. Evolution is real and all physical evidence
points to evolution pure and simple. Right from a fish to human.

There is no science in creationism.

This teacher needs to be so fired.

The crux of the flaw in religion is the myopic literal scope in which
the flea minds interpretation of the bible.

2000+ years ago how do you explain to a crowd of illiterate monkeys
things like evolution, disease, civilization and the meaning of good
versus evil and why it is important for society to have moral codes?

Both can exist if in context.

7 days to God, ok, is that 7 days to us? Hardly. We asume it be one in
the same from our ignorance and arrogance. Say 6000 years to god is 6
billion year to us. And the evolutionary process itself is creation.
How do you explain that to a neanderthal ape that can't read, net
vocabulary of say 1500 words?

Another good one is virginity and monogamy. What a better way to
control venereal disease? Would people 2000 years ago understand VD?
Bet VD wiped out large cities if they were not monogamous enough.

Can't believe people who think the earth is only 6000 years old, just
sheep looking to be led by a self proclaimed idiot.

--
In Alberta, Liberals are like rats, not many of them around.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

OWWWWWWW!!!! My head hurts. I agree with Nuckles!

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 2, 2:52Â*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 01/08/2010 2:30 PM, Harry  wrote:

And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

Right wingers? Â*You mean plain stupid people. Â*Creationism is a farce to
keep small minds occupied. Â*Evolution is real and all physical evidence
points to evolution pure and simple. Â*Right from a fish to human.

There is no science in creationism.

This teacher needs to be so fired.

The crux of the flaw in religion is the myopic literal scope in which
the flea minds interpretation of the bible.

2000+ years ago how do you explain to a crowd of illiterate monkeys
things like evolution, disease, civilization and the meaning of good
versus evil and why it is important for society to have moral codes?

Both can exist if in context.

7 days to God, ok, is that 7 days to us? Â*Hardly. Â*We asume it be one in
the same from our ignorance and arrogance. Â*Say 6000 years to god is 6
billion year to us. Â*And the evolutionary process itself is creation..
How do you explain that to a neanderthal ape that can't read, net
vocabulary of say 1500 words?

Another good one is virginity and monogamy. Â*What a better way to
control venereal disease? Â*Would people 2000 years ago understand VD?
Bet VD wiped out large cities if they were not monogamous enough.

Can't believe people who think the earth is only 6000 years old, just
sheep looking to be led by a self proclaimed idiot.

--
In Alberta, Liberals are like rats, not many of them around.

Hey! Something you and Harry finaly agree on!

:LOL!
jps jps is offline

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:30:40 -0400, Harry ?
wrote:

And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

That is hilarious. The proclamation about judgment day drawing ever
nearer made me laugh heartiliy. This is a good example of the power
of the brain to shut out unwelcomed or threateing information.

We have plenty of examples of threatened sheeple in rec.boats.

Thanks for the laugh.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:07:21 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Oh holy crap. While we may agree with Canook on the basic fallacy of
creationism, he does manage to stretch the story into controlling VD.

Whatever truth he manages to latch onto, he can be counted upon to
mangle it with acid-trip quality fantasies.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:44:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 2, 2:52*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

What about you, Tim? You down with the 6000 year old earth and 7
days?

wrote:

On Aug 2, 2:52 pm, wrote:
[...]

Or the impending End of Days?

Harry  wrote:
And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

I'm agnostic, pro abortion, and I think Obama is a joke. You live and
die with your cookie cutter approach to politics. What's your point?
mmc mmc is offline

wrote:

And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

That is hilarious. The proclamation about judgment day drawing ever
nearer made me laugh heartiliy. This is a good example of the power
of the brain to shut out unwelcomed or threateing information.

We have plenty of examples of threatened sheeple in rec.boats.

Thanks for the laugh.

"evolution is unscientific"??
One thing this does prove is that having a Brit accent doesn't mean you're
smarter than the gringos...... or maybe it does, he seems to be the guy
selling the tickets.

Dumb and Dumber Scotty ASA 3 December 8th 05 06:56 PM
Dumber than Dumb Capt. Rob ASA 1 November 23rd 05 07:35 PM
OT--Bush dumb? Kerry dumber! NOYB General 180 June 17th 05 12:56 PM
Dumb and Dumbest Bobsprit ASA 29 September 12th 04 10:04 PM
dumb and dumber JAXAshby ASA 21 June 15th 04 09:28 AM