Bobsprit

Default Dumb and Dumbest

Here are the dumbest people in our little group, living and dead....

Horvath
Bought a Hunter and thinks Bush "never lies." Good grief.

Scotty Potti
Not a true idiot, but he did buy two POS boats in a row and agrees with Horvath
on Bush.

Loco Loser
This poor fool thinks his Lincoln is a good car, thinks Bush is honest and is
nearly as angry as old Dr. Armpit was.

Joe
Yeah, he's probably voting for Kerry. But if he's for real, then we have to
assume brain damage.

My Pick: Horvath is, BY FAR, the dumbest person ever to click into this group.
Loco, who's almost as humorless as poor Steve, is a close second.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
Here are the dumbest people in our little group, living and dead....
My Pick: Horvath is, BY FAR, the dumbest person ever to click into this group.
Loco, who's almost as humorless as poor Steve, is a close second.

You for got about Mr. Poodle, I mean Dave. He's an honorable mention
as the dumbest lawyer in the US.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On 09 Sep 2004 12:03:54 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Here are the dumbest people in our little group, living and dead....

Horvath
Bought a Hunter and thinks Bush "never lies." Good grief.

My boat is ten times nicer than yours.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

Looks like your dock lines are screwed up and you've got your shore
powercord wrapped around your neighbor's boat. Either that or you're
stealing his hookup.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message |
| My boat is ten times nicer than yours.
|

| http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

Geez... you have a Hot Tub on the stern??......

Oh wait... that's the cockpit???

Ha Ha Ha Ha..... that's one ugly boat!!

CM

Horvath

On 9 Sep 2004 17:07:51 -0700, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

My boat is ten times nicer than yours.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

Looks like your dock lines are screwed up and you've got your shore
powercord wrapped around your neighbor's boat. Either that or you're
stealing his hookup.

You jealous? I have shore hookup, and your POS doesn't.

Horvath

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:16:25 GMT, "Gilligan"
wrote this crap:

That's a nice boat. I hope you get much enjoyment out of it.

Thanks. I plan on being club champion again this year. I got one
more race on Saturday morning.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX