mmc mmc is offline

Default Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest

"jps" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:30:40 -0400, Harry ?
wrote:

And where will really stupid right-wingers "lead" us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsLg...ayer_embedded#!

That is hilarious. The proclamation about judgment day drawing ever
nearer made me laugh heartiliy. This is a good example of the power
of the brain to shut out unwelcomed or threateing information.

We have plenty of examples of threatened sheeple in rec.boats.

Thanks for the laugh.

"evolution is unscientific"??
One thing this does prove is that having a Brit accent doesn't mean you're
smarter than the gringos...... or maybe it does, he seems to be the guy
selling the tickets.