Default I told ya so

In article , LarryG@
18gmail.com says...

YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Says the pseudo scientist... I guess you're just not very bright.

"The disappearance of more than 2,000 square miles of coastal
Louisiana over the last century has been a true national tragedy...."

I guess the EPA whistle blower who's been on the news, someone who's
highly respected, has nothing useful to say.

How about this... go down to the area and go swimming. Eat some of
the contaminated fish.

YOU ARE JUST STUPID

You are talking to the guy who thinks the Gulf oil spill is "no big
deal".
Case closed!

Was this another attempt to improve this boating group, Don? Has the
Yukon seen the water for a second time this year or are you inundated
with more chores again?

I've been too busy the last couple of years painting my house. My son's
always drunk so no help there!

In article ,
says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Says the pseudo scientist... I guess you're just not very bright.

"The disappearance of more than 2,000 square miles of coastal Louisiana
over the last century has been a true national tragedy...."

I guess the EPA whistle blower who's been on the news, someone who's
highly respected, has nothing useful to say.

How about this... go down to the area and go swimming. Eat some of the
contaminated fish.

YOU ARE JUST STUPID

You are talking to the guy who thinks the Gulf oil spill is "no big
deal".
Case closed!

Was this another attempt to improve this boating group, Don? Has the
Yukon seen the water for a second time this year or are you inundated with
more chores again?

Inundate this, ChoreBoy!

Spoofer alert! I'd never act that stupid.
mmc mmc is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Here ya go, mr. rocket scientist:
http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...spersants-work
and the dispersants used by BP are toxic.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:07:26 GMT, "A.Boater"
wrote:

Yeah! The crazy tree hugging *******s say it is worse that BP said. Oh, no,
WHAT? WHO said what???? BUT IT CAN"T BE AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90...2/6998769.html

On a related note, Newt Gingrich yesterday called for a law
preventing judges from applying Sharia law in US courts.

Guns, gods, gays and abortion is joined by fear o' muslim.

America has taken a global leadership position in stupid.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:10:07 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Here ya go, mr. rocket scientist:
http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...spersants-work
and the dispersants used by BP are toxic.

Froggie has no trouble ingesting toxic chemicals.

YukonBound wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

[...]

First time out then. And a fail...

YukonBound wrote:
In articleT4idnQhqe7Gwhs_RnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@giganews. com, LarryG@
18gmail.com says...

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

That's old news. Get the guys working next door to do it and go boating!

YukonBound wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

Actually that's a typical, dumb, response from you.

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

~~ Snerk ~~
You're talking to the spoofer, dummy!

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

It's all the same...

Told 'ja so... Tom Francis - SWSports General 93 November 6th 09 04:53 PM
Tom I told you so..... Ellen MacArthur ASA 7 December 29th 06 04:10 PM
I told you so Joe ASA 8 March 13th 06 02:53 AM
See, I Told You So winnard Power Boat Racing 9 July 14th 05 07:41 PM
Told you so Bobsprit ASA 0 December 12th 03 02:17 AM