posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tom I told you so.....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/28/D8MA4LPO0.html

Still critical. Still can't talk. They say they're giving his brain a chance to heal.
Duh! Brain cells don't heal. When they die they stay dead. Can you say vegetable?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nigel" wrote
I'd say the poor bloke is toast and so is the rest of the world if the
Republicans continue to run things.

And I'd say your a stupid ******..... There's no hope for the world as long as appeaser leftists
have any say at all in how it's run. You may not mind living as a slave but some of us would rather die
fighting than live that way. Now, bugger off....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nigel" wrote
You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Guess again Mr. Know-it-all. http://ellenmacarthur.badongo.com/album/
People like you make good slaves. Gutless wimps who'll beg for mercy when
your about to get your head hacked off.... Stupid ******s who're so busy
appeasing that they put themselves in that position.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nigel" wrote in message

You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Great argument, Nigel. You've addressed the issues succinctly and refrained
from personal attacks. What a fine debater you are.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maxprop wrote:
"Nigel" wrote in message

You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Great argument, Nigel. You've addressed the issues succinctly and refrained
from personal attacks. What a fine debater you are.

Max

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w77sLtz754

hehehe!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Nigel" wrote
You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Guess again Mr. Know-it-all. http://ellenmacarthur.badongo.com/album/
People like you make good slaves. Gutless wimps who'll beg for mercy when
your about to get your head hacked off.... Stupid ******s who're so busy
appeasing that they put themselves in that position.

Cheers,
Ellen

No doubt Ellen, I think Tony Blair is the only man left in the UK,
and one of the very rew who still has teeth.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nevil Chamberlain" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"Nigel" wrote in message

You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Great argument, Nigel. You've addressed the issues succinctly and
refrained from personal attacks. What a fine debater you are.

Max

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w77sLtz754

hehehe!

It's American monkeys, like you, spreading distrust, that is responsible for
all the ills in the world.

--
jlrogers±³©
(writing as Oz)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

. ..
Maxprop wrote:
"Nigel" wrote in message

You're a big, fat Yank who hasn't seen your feet in decades. I bet you
can smell them. The world would be a far better place without people
like you. All you want is some man-butt to play with.

Great argument, Nigel. You've addressed the issues succinctly and
refrained from personal attacks. What a fine debater you are.

Max

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w77sLtz754

hehehe!

It's American monkeys, like you, spreading distrust, that is responsible
for all the ills in the world.

--
jlrogers±³©
(writing as Oz)

Lets see Brits are colonists and American's aren't. Who started the
distrust? Sounds to me that it was the Brits.