posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default I told you so

Na na na na naaaa naaaaaa

The Port Deal is DEAD...OVER.

Thanks Duabi, I knew you would understand.

Now to all the other who should not have there grubby hands on our
national defence.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

Thanks Duabi, I knew you would understand.

Oh yes, we understand perfectly. Now get your f***ing F-16s out of our
country, infidels.

The UAE

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Oh yes, we understand perfectly. Now get your f***ing F-16s out of our

country, infidels.

The UAE

No problem, and when the next Saddam moves in and takes all you have
don't call us, infact I bet we can get the oil from them for 10cents on
the dollar if we look the other way when they invade.

The Americans not getting their pockets lined by camel jockeys owners.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim Cate

Joe wrote:

Oh yes, we understand perfectly. Now get your f***ing F-16s out of our

country, infidels.

The UAE

No problem, and when the next Saddam moves in and takes all you have
don't call us, infact I bet we can get the oil from them for 10cents on
the dollar if we look the other way when they invade.

The Americans not getting their pockets lined by camel jockeys owners.

Interesting. Just last week a strange-looking guy in a turban offered
me $10,000 to borrow my Mac for a few weeks. I told him I thought it
might carry 2,000 lbs. of cargo, but not much more. - He said he needed
the extra speed the Macs can provide to get back to the marina in a
hurry after a cruise he was planning with some of his buddies.

Jim

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Now get your f***ing F-16s out...

And your naval and merchant marine vessels that
are allowed to dock here...

And your troops that are allowed to R&R here...

And Boeing can forget about our next major air
bus order that is about to be issued.

The U.A.E.

Hmmm... might we need them more than they need
us?

Hmmm... China (a threat?)directly owns a shipping
company that operates a terminal at the Port of Long
Beach, California.

Oh well... tis a complicated state of affairs to say
the least.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

yeah right.

Anyone think these guys are investing here because they like Americans
and America?
They invest here because they want to make money and do.

They buy our planes because they are the best deal for the money.

They let us use the bases because we provide security.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

wrote in message
oups.com...
Now get your f***ing F-16s out...

And your naval and merchant marine vessels that
are allowed to dock here...

And your troops that are allowed to R&R here...

And Boeing can forget about our next major air
bus order that is about to be issued.

The U.A.E.

Hmmm... might we need them more than they need
us?

Hmmm... China (a threat?)directly owns a shipping
company that operates a terminal at the Port of Long
Beach, California.

Oh well... tis a complicated state of affairs to say
the least.

Not really as complicated as Washington politicos tend to make it. We live
in a world economy, with good and services being provided by and purchased
by supposed arch enemies. We buy oil from the "Axis of Evil" and sell autos
and military materiel to countries whose citizens would see us all burn in
Hell. It's business as usual.

The complicated part is the paranoia that 9/11 caused, and the tendency for
politicians to use anything they can against their political enemies,
despite the worldwide ramifications. It's business as usual in Washington.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

They buy our planes because they are the best deal for the money.

You could have put a period after the word "best."

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Maxprop wrote:
The complicated part is the paranoia that 9/11 caused, and the tendency for
politicians to use anything they can against their political enemies,
despite the worldwide ramifications. It's business as usual in Washington.

It's business as usual for one group, who seem to think that
water really does flow up hill if you can spend enough
money on publicity campaigns to convince people.

DSK