posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim Cate

Default I told you so

Joe wrote:

Oh yes, we understand perfectly. Now get your f***ing F-16s out of our

country, infidels.

The UAE

No problem, and when the next Saddam moves in and takes all you have
don't call us, infact I bet we can get the oil from them for 10cents on
the dollar if we look the other way when they invade.

The Americans not getting their pockets lined by camel jockeys owners.

Interesting. Just last week a strange-looking guy in a turban offered
me $10,000 to borrow my Mac for a few weeks. I told him I thought it
might carry 2,000 lbs. of cargo, but not much more. - He said he needed
the extra speed the Macs can provide to get back to the marina in a
hurry after a cruise he was planning with some of his buddies.

Jim