Default I told ya so

wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:40:21 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message
.. .

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Says the pseudo scientist... I guess you're just not very bright.

"The disappearance of more than 2,000 square miles of coastal Louisiana
over the last century has been a true national tragedy...."

I guess the EPA whistle blower who's been on the news, someone who's
highly respected, has nothing useful to say.

How about this... go down to the area and go swimming. Eat some of the
contaminated fish.

YOU ARE JUST STUPID

You are talking to the guy who thinks the Gulf oil spill is "no big
deal".
Case closed!

The Prince William Sound shoreline is still polluted with oil, but a spill
50X as large is "no big deal."

This was a bigger spill but it was in a bigger body of water that took
a lot of the oil away. I do understand this is a big deal and the
redneck riviera will be wearing this oil stain for quite a while but
there has also been a lot of hype and borderline fraud going on here.
We have people here in SW Florida complaining this affected them but
this is our dead season. If traffic is any indication we are getting
some of the refugee vacationers from the north shore. I do think it is
valid for BP to want to see last year's numbers.
I was also disappointed when I found out Jimmy Buffett's "free"
concert was not a benefit. He got his regular fee and a taste of the
gate, from BP. He also sold a lot of Landshark T-shirts, parrot
paraphernalia and fins.

The gulf is also 80 degrees in a lot of places. Those oil eating bacteria
love the conditions. May even be better than the diesel tank in a Lobsta
Boat for rasing bacteria.

In article ,
says...

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message

Even Time agrees with me:
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...007202,00.html

Says the pseudo scientist... I guess you're just not very bright.

"The disappearance of more than 2,000 square miles of coastal
Louisiana
over the last century has been a true national tragedy...."

I guess the EPA whistle blower who's been on the news, someone who's
highly respected, has nothing useful to say.

How about this... go down to the area and go swimming. Eat some of
the
contaminated fish.

YOU ARE JUST STUPID

You are talking to the guy who thinks the Gulf oil spill is "no big
deal".
Case closed!

Was this another attempt to improve this boating group, Don? Has the
Yukon seen the water for a second time this year or are you inundated
with
more chores again?

Inundate this, ChoreBoy!

Spoofer alert! I'd never act that stupid.

Actually that's a typical, dumb, response from you.

~~ Snerk ~~
You're talking to the spoofer, dummy!

Well, little buddy, I have been meaning to talk to you about those
replies of yours. They are stupid.

Told 'ja so... Tom Francis - SWSports General 93 November 6th 09 04:53 PM
Tom I told you so..... Ellen MacArthur ASA 7 December 29th 06 04:10 PM
I told you so Joe ASA 8 March 13th 06 02:53 AM
See, I Told You So winnard Power Boat Racing 9 July 14th 05 07:41 PM
Told you so Bobsprit ASA 0 December 12th 03 02:17 AM