Default ah, gotta love garage sales

A Minn Kota 50-36 sealed in a stapled shut box at a yard sale for $25. Went
out of here today for $150 cash.

Not anything like last week, though, a White's DFX metal detector at a yard
sale for $20, ebay for $671.

Looks like some people still have a little disposable income.

Still have to mount that MotorGuide foot control on the Lund and go bass
fishing, though.

Maybe soon, as I am finished with the book. Damn, I always thought writing
a book would be easy.

Steve

In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

A Minn Kota 50-36 sealed in a stapled shut box at a yard sale for $25.
Went
out of here today for $150 cash.

Not anything like last week, though, a White's DFX metal detector at a
yard
sale for $20, ebay for $671.

Looks like some people still have a little disposable income.

Still have to mount that MotorGuide foot control on the Lund and go bass
fishing, though.

Maybe soon, as I am finished with the book. Damn, I always thought
writing
a book would be easy.

Steve

visit my blog at
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com watch for the book

My fat buddy Harry has written several, just ask him!

Why don't you scribble a pamphlet on how to be a loser spoofer?

Spoofer alert! I wouldn't post something this silly unless it was name
calling and insulting. Oh, wait, never mind...
mmc mmc is offline

"Steve B" wrote in message
A Minn Kota 50-36 sealed in a stapled shut box at a yard sale for $25.
Went out of here today for $150 cash.

Not anything like last week, though, a White's DFX metal detector at a
yard sale for $20, ebay for $671.

Looks like some people still have a little disposable income.

Still have to mount that MotorGuide foot control on the Lund and go bass
fishing, though.

Maybe soon, as I am finished with the book. Damn, I always thought
writing a book would be easy.

Steve

What's the book about Steve?

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message
A Minn Kota 50-36 sealed in a stapled shut box at a yard sale for $25.
Went out of here today for $150 cash.

Not anything like last week, though, a White's DFX metal detector at a
yard sale for $20, ebay for $671.

Looks like some people still have a little disposable income.

Still have to mount that MotorGuide foot control on the Lund and go bass
fishing, though.

Maybe soon, as I am finished with the book. Damn, I always thought
writing a book would be easy.

Steve

What's the book about Steve?

The Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Patient and Caregiver Survival
Handbook.

A book about my heart history, a 9 hour operation where they took my heart
out of my body and bypassed five arteries and replace my aortic valve with a
mechanical one, hospital stay, recovery, and a guide drawn from my 8 years
of recovery and rehab experiences to help people who are about to undergo
heart surgery. What to expect, how to prepare, things like that. For
patients, caregivers, family members, friends, whoever wants to get the
inside information.

Steve

Steve

mmc mmc is offline

"Steve B" wrote in message
news

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Holy cow Batman!
Well, hope I never need it if I or family/friend does - thanks for writing
it!

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 14, 10:56*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
A Minn Kota 50-36 sealed in a stapled shut box at a yard sale for $25. *Went
out of here today for $150 cash.

Not anything like last week, though, a White's DFX metal detector at a yard
sale for $20, ebay for $671.

Looks like some people still have a little disposable income.

Still have to mount that MotorGuide foot control on the Lund and go bass
fishing, though.

Maybe soon, as I am finished with the book. *Damn, I always thought writing
a book would be easy.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.comwatch for the bookSpeaking of garage sales, My neighbor got rid of his above ground pool and had a ladder left over. I bought it off of him for 25 bucks.

It's great for climbing out of the Marquis while the boat is ont he
trailer. It's sturdy and doesnt scratch or nick anything.

http://www.doheny.com/poolsupplies/sku-2157.html

"Tim" wrote in message
[...]

reply:

It's a damn scrounger's heaven, and a way to save some bucks. I found eight
sections of new supple Hayward pool robot hose and got them for $10 for the
bunch. They sell for $12 per.

With the buck fifty you saved on that ladder, you can put some gas in the
boat, and take SWMBO to a nice lunch at that little trendy dock bistro.
Even enough left over for a couple of adult beverages, and some folding
money pocket change.

My wife is changing her attitude about my scrounging and reselling. Just so
long as it is something we would have had to buy anyway but save money on,
that it doesn't sit around too long before it's sold, and that if doesn't
look unsightly among all the other junk. ;-)

Steve

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 15, 1:22*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

[...]

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.comwatch for the book- Hide quoted text -

A friend of mine has an eye for bargains, and he quit his job and hits
up the garage sales, flea markets, auctions etc.

Last year he made about $80,000.00 on ebay, craigslist, and
amazon .com. But one thing is he says you have to be wiling to get
burned occasionally, and you have to be willing to work it. But you
can take off any time you like.

Gotta love 'em! H the K[_4_] General 11 November 4th 09 05:01 AM
Gotta love... HK General 15 December 31st 07 01:53 AM
Garage Sales Joe ASA 4 July 19th 04 11:28 PM
Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? Mitchell Gossman General 11 February 3rd 04 06:21 AM
Ya gotta love it! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 03 03:13 AM