HK HK is offline

Default Gotta love...

....these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
Senior Member

On Dec 28, 7:29*pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

"Pffft" When I was in high school, that was refered to as "SBD"

(silent, but deadly!)

=;0
Senior Member

On Dec 28, 7:44*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:29 pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the Best President Ever! Harry Krause, the biggest Bush supporter ever, he wants to kiss Bush all over his face..

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

The ID changes I've referenced
are there...in my header log file.

--
George W. Bush - the Best President Ever!

I was suggesting you were being vain thinking he was wasting time on
you, oh unclever one...

On Dec 28, 7:29*pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

You're obsessed. Does your filter catch the words lobsta, Zimmerman,
and Hatteras?

You gotta love it... Don White General 62 April 25th 06 08:35 PM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM
Ya gotta love it! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 03 03:13 AM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM