BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gotta love... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/89301-gotta-love.html)

HK December 29th 07 12:29 AM

Gotta love...

....these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

[email protected] December 29th 07 12:34 AM

Gotta love...

On Dec 28, 7:29*pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

HK December 29th 07 12:44 AM

Gotta love...

wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:29 pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

No one has ever accused Bush of that, eh? The ID changes I've referenced
are there...in my header log file.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Tim December 29th 07 01:21 AM

Gotta love...

wrote:

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

"Pffft" When I was in high school, that was refered to as "SBD"

(silent, but deadly!)

=;0

Reginald P. Smithers III[_7_] December 29th 07 01:50 AM

Gotta love...

HK wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:29 pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

No one has ever accused Bush of that, eh? The ID changes I've referenced
are there...in my header log file.

Harry if you need some help setting up your kill filter let me know

[email protected] December 29th 07 02:02 AM

Gotta love...

On Dec 28, 7:44*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:29 pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the Best President Ever! Harry Krause, the biggest Bush supporter ever, he wants to kiss Bush all over his face..;)

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

The ID changes I've referenced
are there...in my header log file.

--
George W. Bush - the Best President Ever!

I was suggesting you were being vain thinking he was wasting time on
you, oh unclever one...;)

Mike[_6_] December 29th 07 04:10 AM

Gotta love...

Harry, STFU, will you? No one around here gives a rats ass about your
newsgroup filters, or what you THINK Reggie does. Get a life, grow up... or
BOTH!!

--Mike

. ..

Mike[_6_] December 29th 07 04:12 AM

Gotta love...

I have a 7 and 4 year old, and SBD is the funny of the day....constantly...

Too bad Harry can't be silent...

--Mike

Mike[_6_] December 29th 07 04:14 AM

Gotta love...

Harry, do us all a favor, and put us *ALL* in your killfile. That would
eliminate alot of the crap that goes on around here!

--Mike

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

[email protected] December 29th 07 03:21 PM

Gotta love...

On Dec 28, 7:29*pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

You're obsessed. Does your filter catch the words lobsta, Zimmerman,
and Hatteras?