Mike[_6_] Mike[_6_] is offline

Default Gotta love...

Harry, do us all a favor, and put us *ALL* in your killfile. That would
eliminate alot of the crap that goes on around here!

--Mike

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:29 pm, HK wrote:
...these newsgroup filters. Catches all the trash from the trollers.
According to the log, "Reggie" has changed his "ID" here six times over
the last few days in an attempt to sneak onto my reading list. Poor
little troll.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Pfffft... I think you are thinking too much..

No one has ever accused Bush of that, eh? The ID changes I've referenced
are there...in my header log file.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!