hk hk is offline

Default The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

....is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.
hk hk is offline

On 6/4/10 8:20 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't be in a position to call someone
else a troll.

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

This is the example you are setting for us? OK I'm in.

hk hk is offline

In article ,
says...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

This is the example you are setting for us? OK I'm in.

Hey, fella, what I do and what I expect of everyone else is two
different things, you little schitt.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a muslim
on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to protect
their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that follow
it are not.

On 04/06/2010 12:35 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that
follow it are not.

I am not sorry obamanite editor in chief of BS and FUD, will excecise my
freedom of speach. So eat it.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that
follow it are not.

I am not sorry obamanite editor in chief of BS and FUD, will excecise my
freedom of speach. So eat it.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

You're an illiterate, racist, and you're also stupid.