Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

On 04/06/2010 12:35 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that
follow it are not.

I am not sorry obamanite editor in chief of BS and FUD, will excecise my
freedom of speach. So eat it.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.