BoatBanter.com

-   -   The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115692-bp-oil-leak-catastrophe.html)

hk June 4th 10 12:32 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

....is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Canuck57[_9_] June 4th 10 01:20 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

hk June 4th 10 01:33 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

On 6/4/10 8:20 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

hk June 4th 10 01:52 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

In article ,
says...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't be in a position to call someone
else a troll.

Wiley June 4th 10 02:23 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

This is the example you are setting for us? OK I'm in.

hk June 4th 10 03:09 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

In article ,
says...

On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

This is the example you are setting for us? OK I'm in.

Hey, fella, what I do and what I expect of everyone else is two
different things, you little schitt.

nom=de=plume[_2_] June 4th 10 07:35 PM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a muslim
on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to protect
their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that follow
it are not.

Canuck57[_9_] June 5th 10 12:31 AM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

On 04/06/2010 12:35 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that
follow it are not.

I am not sorry obamanite editor in chief of BS and FUD, will excecise my
freedom of speach. So eat it.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

nom=de=plume[_2_] June 5th 10 12:50 AM

The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

The flotilla is certainly on topic, but your lunatic statements that
follow it are not.

I am not sorry obamanite editor in chief of BS and FUD, will excecise my
freedom of speach. So eat it.

--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

You're an illiterate, racist, and you're also stupid.