hk hk is offline

Default The BP Oil Leak Catastrophe...

In article ,
says...

On 6/4/2010 8:33 AM, hk wrote:
On 6/4/10 8:20 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/06/2010 5:32 AM, hk wrote:

...is definitely on topic for rec.boats...

Then so is this:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Now we should maybe let the Mexicans know, get some dope, become a
muslim on a raft and go to Florida. Obama will welcome you.

Sort of seems to me Obama isn't interested in countries wanting to
protect their ocean borders.

This should stir the liberal obamanites for the weekend.

We already know you are an unintelligent boatless, right-wing troll. You
don't have to prove it every day.

This is the example you are setting for us? OK I'm in.

Hey, fella, what I do and what I expect of everyone else is two
different things, you little schitt.