Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to whenyouhavetohaveit
Default could not bare not sharing to any further extent

Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12 and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!

--
whenyouhavetohaveit

Please answer the following:

1 Where is " Camrose " Canada?

2 What do Lizards , or anything about them, have to do with Boating ?
This is a BOATING Newsgroup .

3 How long have you been spoofing?

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

I see there is a Camrose in Alberta...
`` Snerk ~~ Where else, eh, Canuck57?

mmc mmc is offline

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, and who would pretend to be Canadian?:-}

On 29/05/2010 6:40 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Camrose is between were Yukon and where I live. Don't know this jerk.
Do you?

After all, you both are posting from boatbanter.com... hint

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Huh?
You're spending too much time with the Dopey Army crew. It's not to your
benefit!

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.- Hide quoted text -

After all, you both are posting from boatbanter.com...

If you're referring to me, you are mistaken. I am not posting from
Boat Banter.

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, and who would pretend to be Canadian?:-}- Hide quoted text -

Someone who wished they had the Health Care we do.....

On Sat, 29 May 2010 07:20:41 +0100, whenyouhavetohaveit
http://www.bangkokmagic.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=10757 wrote:

Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information
I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four
fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12
and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to
produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language
and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!

Welcome aboard. Do you find a lot of lizards in Camrose, Canada?

Is the fishing worth a damn in Bittern Lake?

What kind of boat do you have?
--
John H

"No, Donnie is not that stupid. He's only *pretending* to be that stupid!"

*e#c wrote:
[...]

Did you realize that today?
3 How long have you been spoofing?

Carib bare boat charter? Bob Cruising 2 January 18th 10 04:06 PM
Going Bare for Health Coverage Skip Gundlach Cruising 16 October 31st 06 08:55 AM
Bare RayMarine ST6001+ Autopilot? RW Salnick Electronics 4 September 11th 06 09:26 PM
Worth Sharing Skipper General 0 December 11th 05 09:50 PM
Best paint system for bare steel hull? Gil G. Boat Building 9 May 10th 04 08:27 PM