BoatBanter.com

-   -   could not bare not sharing to any further extent (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/115602-could-not-bare-not-sharing-any-further-extent.html)

whenyouhavetohaveit May 29th 10 07:20 AM

could not bare not sharing to any further extent

Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12 and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!

*e#c May 29th 10 01:29 PM

could not bare not sharing to any further extent

--
whenyouhavetohaveit

Please answer the following:

1 Where is " Camrose " Canada?

2 What do Lizards , or anything about them, have to do with Boating ?
This is a BOATING Newsgroup .

3 How long have you been spoofing?

YukonBound May 29th 10 01:40 PM

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

I see there is a Camrose in Alberta...
`` Snerk ~~ Where else, eh, Canuck57?

mmc May 29th 10 02:20 PM

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, and who would pretend to be Canadian?:-}

Canuck57[_9_] May 29th 10 04:31 PM

On 29/05/2010 6:40 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Camrose is between were Yukon and where I live. Don't know this jerk.
Do you?

After all, you both are posting from boatbanter.com... hint

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.

YukonBound May 29th 10 08:03 PM

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Huh?
You're spending too much time with the Dopey Army crew. It's not to your
benefit!

*e#c May 29th 10 08:06 PM

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.- Hide quoted text -

After all, you both are posting from boatbanter.com...

If you're referring to me, you are mistaken. I am not posting from
Boat Banter.

*e#c May 29th 10 08:07 PM

"*e#c" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, and who would pretend to be Canadian?:-}- Hide quoted text -

Someone who wished they had the Health Care we do.....

John H[_2_] May 30th 10 12:08 AM

could not bare not sharing to any further extent

On Sat, 29 May 2010 07:20:41 +0100, whenyouhavetohaveit
http://www.bangkokmagic.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=10757 wrote:

Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information
I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four
fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12
and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to
produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language
and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!

Welcome aboard. Do you find a lot of lizards in Camrose, Canada?

Is the fishing worth a damn in Bittern Lake?

What kind of boat do you have?
--
John H

"No, Donnie is not that stupid. He's only *pretending* to be that stupid!"

Larry[_15_] May 30th 10 01:50 AM

*e#c wrote:
[...]

Did you realize that today?
3 How long have you been spoofing?