whenyouhavetohaveit whenyouhavetohaveit is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to whenyouhavetohaveit
Default could not bare not sharing to any further extent

Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12 and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!