Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default could not bare not sharing to any further extent

On 29/05/2010 6:40 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On May 29, 2:20 am, whenyouhavetohaveit http://www.bangkokmagic.com/
community/index.php?action=profile;u=10757 wrote:
Hello To all members of this forum,

To begin with, permit me to thank you for all the appealing information
I came across on this unconditionally formidable forum.

I am Michael, over in Camrose, Canada. I'm 43 and I am raising four
fine-looking young ones that are all aged among the ages of 2 and 12
and am passionate concerning lizards and their nurture.

Thanks in advance for every part of the upcoming debates we want to
produce in this fabulous phorum .

Looking forward to it!

Thank you for tolerating that English is actually my 9th language
and I'm doing all that I know how to circumvent major mistakes.

Excellent day!

--
whenyouhavetohaveit

Please answer the following:

1 Where is " Camrose " Canada?

2 What do Lizards , or anything about them, have to do with Boating ?
This is a BOATING Newsgroup .

3 How long have you been spoofing?

I see there is a Camrose in Alberta...
`` Snerk ~~ Where else, eh, Canuck57?

Camrose is between were Yukon and where I live. Don't know this jerk.
Do you?

After all, you both are posting from boatbanter.com... hint

--
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no
nuts, no job in debt and living off of other people like a leach.