Default Ok, does anyone in rec.boats actually boat?

It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 10:13*am, "Display Name Here"
wrote:
It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

I ahve three of them an 18, a 23 and a 30 ft. pontoon, and due to the
crappy cold weather it's prohibited me from going out, This week it's
going to be in the low 80's though the day but rain most of the week.
If it's not pouring down rain this friday or Saturday, I'm going for
the first launch of the season around here.

"Display Name Here" wrote in message
It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

A boat? What's a boat?????

On May 11, 11:13*am, "Display Name Here"
wrote:
It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

I boat. And I try to limit my posts to boating. But you're right, if
you removed all the crap posts the group would drop to "low" activity
by googles ratings. What I have always wondered is if lurkers and
those who don't bother to post boating stuff would chime up if you got
rid of the idiots that post off topic all the time.

wrote:
It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

Lets see your Boat, Mr Sock Puppet.

mmc mmc is offline

wrote:
It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names, has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know
someone who once saw a boat?

I ahve three of them an 18, a 23 and a 30 ft. pontoon, and due to the
crappy cold weather it's prohibited me from going out, This week it's
going to be in the low 80's though the day but rain most of the week.
If it's not pouring down rain this friday or Saturday, I'm going for
the first launch of the season around here.
-----
I've seen pics of Tims pontoon/aircraft carrier!

posted to rec.boats,alt.religion.kibology

"Display Name Here" wrote

It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names,

Well, since people have names, what's wrong with that?

has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know someone who once saw
a boat?

What's the difference between a Tri Delt and a boat?
Not everyone has been in a boat!

--oTTo--

posted to rec.boats,alt.religion.kibology

On Tue, 11 May 2010 14:47:14 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Display Name Here" wrote

It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names,

Well, since people have names, what's wrong with that?

has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know someone who once saw
a boat?

What's the difference between a Tri Delt and a boat?
Not everyone has been in a boat!

I'm seeing boats right now: threre sailboats--two under sail and one
moored--and a waterman's workboat.

Do I win a prize?

BW
posted to rec.boats,alt.religion.kibology

wrote

It looks like most of the people in here spend all of their time calling
each other names,

Well, since people have names, what's wrong with that?

has anyone in rec.boats own a boat, use a boat, know someone who once
saw
a boat?

What's the difference between a Tri Delt and a boat?
Not everyone has been in a boat!

I'm seeing boats right now: threre sailboats--two under sail and one
moored--and a waterman's workboat.

Do I win a prize?

Seeing is not boating! Well, not unless you're on a boat.

--oTTo--

posted to rec.boats,alt.religion.kibology

Obviously you are the rare exception for most people in rec.boats. Your
prize is a quality life, living life to the fullest. Those who spend all
of their time in rec.boats instead of boating (hk, etec, Yukonbound, etc)
are examples of what happens when you spend all of your time in this
cesspool.

Can you imagine if you spent as much time in rec.boats as hk how ****ty your
life would be.

wrote in message
On Tue, 11 May 2010 14:47:14 -0400, "Otto Bahn"

"Display Name Here" wrote