Default For you tax wizards...

On Sun, 09 May 2010 16:35:56 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/05/2010 12:34 PM, bpuharic wrote:

ROFLMAO!! first you say NO jobs are created THEN you bitch about the
ones that ARE created!!

Funny, the biggest growth was temp low paying census jobs. LMAO.

Hey, I have this beach front property in Arizona....

gee. let's look at the numbers, shall we?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/08/bu...my/08jobs.html

While the levels of the last two months exceeded the 150,000 jobs a
month that many economists say is necessary to accommodate new
entrants to the job market, they were still not nearly as high as the
average after previous recessions.

-------

the economy added 230,000 jobs when the census jobs are subtracted
out. that is GROWTH.

now, i realize you weep because the middle class isn't getting screwed
as much as bush tried to do but the economy GREW last month..and has
been growing for the last 3 months.

sorry, sport. you lose again

--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

I hope that if you ever are allowed to visit our country (which is unlikely
I admit) and you go to Arizona (I'm sure you can catch a bus), you'll get
arrested until you can prove you're here legally.

On 09/05/2010 4:56 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 9 May 2010 14:29:10 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message

.

--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

Right. I'm a welsher because I pay taxes and support the society I live in;
whereas, you're just a poor idiot.

not only that, but when the rich game the system by excluding
themselves from taxes (via lower capital gains), he thinks this is
wonderful and the bill should be passed to the middle class

Actually, capital gains is in the total picture a tax on wealth.
Inflation tax if you will.

For example, you buy a house @ $100,000. Then it is worth $200,000...
same house same area. No changes. Materially 100% the same as when you
bought it.

Did it's value increase or did it's cost in dollars increase?

In value, it hasn't changed a bit. In dollars, it costs twice as much
due to inflation. But by your arguement you should pay full tax on
$100k. If so, it is a tax on inflation and the net value in purchasing
power has decreased by the amount you are taxed.

But then if you graduated high school, I am sure they just wanted to get
rid of you. As you obviously don't understand inflation.

wrote:

[...]

Bull**** headlines, Obama style. Read the fine print:

"The unemployment rate, however, crept up to 9.9 percent, from 9.7
percent in March, mostly because of a significant increase in the number
of people who had previously given up deciding to look for work again."

Obama and the liberals, this is like mixing up your credits and debits.

Just bull****.
--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.

wrote:

not only that, but when the rich game the system by excluding
themselves from taxes (via lower capital gains), he thinks this is
wonderful and the bill should be passed to the middle class

Actually, capital gains is in the total picture a tax on wealth.
Inflation tax if you will.

so is income tax on the middle class

For example, you buy a house @ $100,000. Then it is worth $200,000...
same house same area. No changes. Materially 100% the same as when you
bought it.

Did it's value increase or did it's cost in dollars increase?

except, of course, there are tax benefits to hold ing a house in the
US for 2 years that wage earners do not get

But then if you graduated high school, I am sure they just wanted to get
rid of you. As you obviously don't understand inflation.

you seem not to know much about the US tax system

no surprise. right whiners have their myths. no facts. just myths

wrote:

the economy added 230,000 jobs when the census jobs are subtracted
out. that is GROWTH.

now, i realize you weep because the middle class isn't getting screwed
as much as bush tried to do but the economy GREW last month..and has
been growing for the last 3 months.

sorry, sport. you lose again

Bull**** headlines, Obama style. Read the fine print:

"The unemployment rate, however, crept up to 9.9 percent, from 9.7
percent in March, mostly because of a significant increase in the number
of people who had previously given up deciding to look for work again."

gee. more people entering the workforce because of obama's improving
the economy.

just as predicted by economists when obama ended bush's depression

Obama and the liberals, this is like mixing up your credits and debits.

i love it. the economy improves. more jobs created. more people enter
the workforce

and because the darkie president is responsbile he's panicked

Just bull****.

On Sun, 09 May 2010 18:28:05 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/05/2010 6:15 PM, bpuharic wrote:

Actually, capital gains is in the total picture a tax on wealth.
Inflation tax if you will.

so is income tax on the middle class

If where you are going with this is to tax businesses and not people.
Why not. Since the *******ization of income tax for corporations has
been done for GM and banks, why not.

my argument is to cut taxes on the middle class by 10%. increase
capital gains to make up the difference. regulate the **** out of wall
street so they can sell fictional bull**** as financial instruments

but the right thinks ONLY in terms of cutting capital gains.

wrote:

On 09/05/2010 6:15 PM, bpuharic wrote:

Actually, capital gains is in the total picture a tax on wealth.
Inflation tax if you will.

so is income tax on the middle class

If where you are going with this is to tax businesses and not people.
Why not. Since the *******ization of income tax for corporations has
been done for GM and banks, why not.

my argument is to cut taxes on the middle class by 10%. increase
capital gains to make up the difference. regulate the **** out of wall
street so they can sell fictional bull**** as financial instruments

but the right thinks ONLY in terms of cutting capital gains.

10% on gross or taxes owed? Needs to be deep to be meaningful. Things
are so tight in some middle class budgets that a token $50/month net
isn't going to save them from bankruptcy.

If capital gains went up, no one would invest. No new real wealth
producing jobs.

Regulate Wall Street and it can go offshore. Hell, I already use
offshore as I don't trust the US with the mainline accounts. I already
trade abroad and only pay 15% in taxes to the US earnings.

Be happy to move the rest too as I do have a NY account. But I keep it
incase I see win-win opportunities.

Trouble is here is no profit for business in the US. While papers brag
about a few shining stars, over all US business earnings are in the tank.

Just like a defunct debtor on Repo Man, you deny the obvious.