Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default For you tax wizards...

On 09/05/2010 5:04 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 09 May 2010 16:35:56 -0600,
wrote:

On 09/05/2010 12:34 PM, bpuharic wrote:

ROFLMAO!! first you say NO jobs are created THEN you bitch about the
ones that ARE created!!

Funny, the biggest growth was temp low paying census jobs. LMAO.

Hey, I have this beach front property in Arizona....

gee. let's look at the numbers, shall we?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/08/bu...my/08jobs.html

While the levels of the last two months exceeded the 150,000 jobs a
month that many economists say is necessary to accommodate new
entrants to the job market, they were still not nearly as high as the
average after previous recessions.

-------

the economy added 230,000 jobs when the census jobs are subtracted
out. that is GROWTH.

now, i realize you weep because the middle class isn't getting screwed
as much as bush tried to do but the economy GREW last month..and has
been growing for the last 3 months.

sorry, sport. you lose again

Bull**** headlines, Obama style. Read the fine print:

"The unemployment rate, however, crept up to 9.9 percent, from 9.7
percent in March, mostly because of a significant increase in the number
of people who had previously given up deciding to look for work again."

Obama and the liberals, this is like mixing up your credits and debits.

Just bull****.
--
There is a sucker born every minute, liberals and our politicians are
counting on it.