Default Now I understand their panic

I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?
hk hk is offline

On 5/5/10 2:35 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?

I haven't seen anyone besides Limbaugh and Palin in a panic over the BP
spills. Do you actually have a point, aside from the one on the top of
your head?

What happened to that cruise to the Bahamas? Boat collapse?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On May 5, 2:41*pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Just like Obama was the largest recipient of money from Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac and they failed, here he is getting bribed by an oil
company.
hk hk is offline

On 5/5/10 3:14 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On May 5, 2:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

I know you are trying to conjure connections of evil, but you're really
not equipped for it.

On May 5, 2:35*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. *Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. *According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? *Anybody surprised?

Panicking now? Yesterday according to the right he wasn't moving fast
enough.......

Or, more likely they're concerned about Obama's willingness to allow some
drilling, based on the pseudo claim that oil rigs are safe. If you're trying
to make the claim that Obama has more invested in Big Oil than the big oil
men Bush and Cheney, you've got a tough road ahead.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. *Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. *According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? *Anybody surprised?

Which is dirtier, the Obama admin or oil?
Corruption, corruption, coruption.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?

Which is dirtier, the Obama admin or oil?
Corruption, corruption, coruption.

I doubt that was a serious question, but big oil has been pushing the limits
for many decades. There's nothing particularly corrupt about the present
admin, esp. in comparison to previous admins.

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?
Which is dirtier, the Obama admin or oil?
Corruption, corruption, coruption.

I doubt that was a serious question, but big oil has been pushing the limits
for many decades. There's nothing particularly corrupt about the present
admin, esp. in comparison to previous admins.

Obama getting paid off to allow drilling without the enviro impact
statement, this time he got caught

It's the panic of... Harry[_2_] General 14 February 6th 10 06:19 PM
...and the panic sets in? Bart ASA 97 August 24th 07 03:32 PM
Panic funk Roger Long Cruising 8 June 9th 06 06:00 PM