Default Now I understand their panic

On Thu, 06 May 2010 09:45:15 -0400, William wrote:

They've been in control of congress for nearly 4 years and they are
causing the current CIC to have fits over getting his proposed
legislation passed. Apparently the democrats don't like him either.

they love him but they love themselves more. and, unlike the GOP,
they're not robots

On Wed, 05 May 2010 18:32:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

So is Obama now playing stupid? Did he not take American history in
school? Oh, I forgot, he didn't go to an American school until he was
what? 11 or 12.

complains the non-american...

ironic, aint it?

Maybe big mouth Obama ought to sit down and think before he shoots his
mouth off. Or is he functionally illiterate and the Harvard degree
bought? Because I am sure the Whitehouse has Internet by now.

gee...mebbe he should shoot off his mouth and say 'MISSION
ACCOMPLISHED!!"

oh...wait...someone already did...

On 05/05/2010 12:35 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?

Not I. Bet Lehmans didn't contribute too much. GM has lobbiests in DC
as I write, handing out government money. Even bet when Obama was going
to open up the new areas for drilling he had a company or two in mind.

Ever wonder why Obama hasn't addressed the congressional debt and money
mismanagement issue?

This same road led to Greece today. There was a time politicians
selling their country down the road would have been impeached or shot.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe because he's in the Executive?? You're a total dummy!

On 05/05/2010 6:50 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Hard to understand how corrupt it really is? And where it is taking
Americans?

Wake up...

wrote in message
[...]

Do us all a favor and try and get some sleep!

wrote in message
[...]

But the time I posted that I was on my 3rd cup of coffee placing my
skunk bids for the day. You probably farted and went back to bed.

--
Are we being heard or are we a herd?

On Wed, 05 May 2010 18:20:20 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

you mean just like bush did?
mmc mmc is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP’s calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?
-------
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert..._b_564163.html

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
I have been wondering why the Obama admin seems to be panicking over
the BP oil spill. Now it turns out that Obama was the recipient of
the largest amount of BP money. According to the Washington Post,
here is what BP got in return:

"The Interior Department exempted BP's calamitous Gulf of Mexico
drilling operation from a detailed environmental impact analysis last
year, according to government documents, after three reviews of the
area concluded that a massive oil spill was unlikely."

How 'bout that? Anybody surprised?
-------
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert..._b_564163.html

Yup... Obama shouldn't have picked the current Secretary, as he was/is too
close to the industry.

It's the panic of... Harry[_2_] General 14 February 6th 10 06:19 PM
...and the panic sets in? Bart ASA 97 August 24th 07 03:32 PM
Panic funk Roger Long Cruising 8 June 9th 06 06:00 PM