Default It's the panic of...

....2010 in the Washington, DC, area. The weatherboys are predicting
18-24" of fresh snow and ice by tomorrow afternoon, so, naturally, the
lines at the local gasoline stations are 50 cars long and the
supermarket shelves have been picked clean. It's the Donner Party redux!

The *real* problem is that a heavy load of snow and ice will bring tree
branches down on the power lines, and knock off electricity for a few
days...or longer. So what will happen to all that food from the
supermarket? You got it.

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
...2010 in the Washington, DC, area. The weatherboys are predicting
18-24" of fresh snow and ice by tomorrow afternoon, so, naturally, the
lines at the local gasoline stations are 50 cars long and the
supermarket shelves have been picked clean. It's the Donner Party redux!

The *real* problem is that a heavy load of snow and ice will bring tree
branches down on the power lines, and knock off electricity for a few
days...or longer. So what will happen to all that food from the
supermarket? You got it.

Harry buddy, I don't think you will have any problem eating all the food
in your refrigerator. By the look of your waist line, I think you could
eat all of your food and the rest of the neighbourhood.

Your BB,
Donald (Next time, can I be on top? You really are way too heavy)

On Feb 5, 1:44*pm, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
...2010 in the Washington, DC, area. The weatherboys are predicting
18-24" of fresh snow and ice by tomorrow afternoon, so, naturally, the
lines at the local gasoline stations are 50 cars long and the
supermarket shelves have been picked clean. It's the Donner Party redux!

The *real* problem is that a heavy load of snow and ice will bring tree
branches down on the power lines, and knock off electricity for a few
days...or longer. So what will happen to all that food from the
supermarket? You got it.

Harry buddy, I don't think you will have any problem eating all the food
in your refrigerator. *By the look of your waist line, I think you could
eat all of your food and the rest of the neighbourhood.

Your BB,
Donald (Next time, can I be on top? * You really are way too heavy)

With the outside temperature hovering around 32 degrees you just put the
stuff from the regriderator side out back in a cardboard box. For the
stuff in the freezer you put it in a freaking cooler and pack it full of
snow.

Some things are easily solved.

Only normal, thinking people can do that. People with dementia that
have trained the local wildlife to come to their house for food
handouts don't have that option.

On 2/5/10 2:24 PM, Jack wrote:
On Feb 5, 1:44 pm, wrote:
In articlevNqdnZwLCNPnqPHWnZ2dnUVZ_h9i4...@giganews. com,
says...

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
[...]

We have three nice-size coolers we use on the boats that can serve as
temporary refrigerators and freezers. They're out of the range of
critters and, thankfully. marauding conservatives.

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
[...]

Harry, you never boat, and rarely leave your computer. Why would you
buy 3 nice size coolers?

On Feb 5, 2:39*pm, Don White wrote:
On 2/5/2010 2:36 PM, Harry wrote:

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
[...]

Dementia. Forgot he had the first two...

On 2/5/10 4:26 PM, Jack wrote:
On Feb 5, 2:39 pm, Don wrote:
On 2/5/2010 2:36 PM, Harry wrote:

On 2/5/2010 9:58 AM, Harry wrote:
[...]

Imagine what a mother thinks of a child she names...

Jackoff.

Whoops.

Your mama did that to you, Jack!

...and the panic sets in? Bart ASA 97 August 24th 07 03:32 PM
Panic funk Roger Long Cruising 8 June 9th 06 06:00 PM
panic switch for autopilot Daniel Electronics 9 December 18th 04 03:31 PM