Default Race for the Cure update...

Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

I have supported this charity in the past for other people. Your lack
of compassion reminded me to make a donation. Are you FOR breast
cancer, Don?

hk wrote:
On 4/2/10 1:05 AM, Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 1, 9:26 pm, "Don wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't
mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Too bad you don't have a decent bone in your body. Typical Canadian,
eh?

Most Canadians I know are decent folk. But maybe the crime ridden
Maritimes, breed others.

Fortunately for the fight against cancer, there are many ways to
donate funds *without* having to deal in any way with the slimeball,
john herring.

He doesn't benefit from it. Why not support the family of a fellow
boater? The end result is the same if you really do donate.

John H wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:26:42 -0300, "Don wrote:

wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

Don, I am thankful for anything you do that will help the fight against breast
cancer. A small contribution might do much more than nasty grams.

Besides, by doing so you'll be digging into my pocket.

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Do you read his posts? He's a jerk who has nothing to offer but weak
support for Harry. I believe he qualifies as a troll.

"Larry" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"John wrote in message

I'm currently down $550 in matching your donations! But, I wouldn't
mind
being
in worse shape, so hit me hard!

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Both my daughter and I thank you tremendously for your donations to
date.
--
John H

Here's some helpful hints to aid your efforts....
http://www.wikihow.com/Panhandle

Just for that, I will be making my donation tomorrow.

Watch for it.

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

I have supported this charity in the past for other people. Your lack of
compassion reminded me to make a donation. Are you FOR breast cancer,
Don?

Of course not...but I am for the eradication of stupidity and ugliness in
America. That would be you Ditzy!

Don White wrote:

Good for you...Johnny can thank me for igniting your indignation later.

I have supported this charity in the past for other people. Your lack of
compassion reminded me to make a donation. Are you FOR breast cancer,
Don?

Of course not...but I am for the eradication of stupidity and ugliness in
America. That would be you Ditzy!

That's a dumb remark. Did you have a point?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:42:51 -0300, "Don White" wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
m...
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

Don White wrote:

"John wrote in message

[...]

Great! If you'd like some help with making the donation, I'll be glad to do so.
And, you could get another $200 out of me!
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
hk hk is offline

On 4/5/10 1:07 PM, John H wrote:

Great! If you'd like some help with making the donation, I'll be glad to do so.
And, you could get another $200 out of me!
--
John H

Nothing new here...just herring pimping...

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

"hk" wrote in message
On 4/5/10 1:07 PM, John H wrote:

Great! If you'd like some help with making the donation, I'll be glad to
do so.
And, you could get another $200 out of me!
--
John H

Nothing new here...just herring pimping...

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Johnny lives in Virginia doesn't he?
He might want to research some of these regulations..
http://www.popcenter.org/problems/pa...ing/references

On Apr 5, 1:44*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

On 4/5/10 1:07 PM, John H wrote:

Great! If you'd like some help with making the donation, I'll be glad to
do so.
And, you could get another $200 out of me!
--
John H

Nothing new here...just herring pimping...

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Johnny lives in Virginia doesn't he?
He might want to research some of these regulations..http://www.popcenter..org/problems/p...ing/references

Vying for the position of low life scum of rec.boats? You're in direct
competition with your fat nasty lover, Harry, you know....