Default Race for the Cure...

was held this past Saturday. Great weather, great turnout, and my
daughter had the fourth largest team in the event. All in all it was a
great day.

A couple pictures:

First, the t-shirt. If you look closely you might see some names you
recognize -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee012.jpg

Her team -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee002.jpg

Renee, in the pink 'survivor' shirt, my granddaughter, and wife -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee031.jpg
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

John H wrote:
was held this past Saturday. Great weather, great turnout, and my
daughter had the fourth largest team in the event. All in all it was a
great day.

A couple pictures:

First, the t-shirt. If you look closely you might see some names you
recognize -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee012.jpg

Her team -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee002.jpg

Renee, in the pink 'survivor' shirt, my granddaughter, and wife -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee031.jpg
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Who is the sexy wench in the black shirt holding the cute little girls hand?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 1:02*pm, John H wrote:
was held this past Saturday. Great weather, great turnout, and my
daughter had the fourth largest team in the event. All in all it was a
great day.

A couple pictures:

First, the t-shirt. If you look closely you might see some names you
recognize -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee012.jpg

Her team -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee002.jpg

Renee, in the pink 'survivor' shirt, my granddaughter, and wife -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee031.jpg
--
John H

For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

Without digging deep, I saw four I knew. My name would probably be on
there two, but as John good and well knows why I switched my support
for another worthy cause at the last moment.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 1:02*pm, John H wrote:

Renee, in the pink 'survivor' shirt, my granddaughter, and wife -

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...thRenee031.jpg
--
John H

John, for marching though hell and back many times over Renee looks
very good. I hope she continues to do so.